Complete forklift course
The course includes theory for T1-T5, and practice for T1, T2 and T4. Information about different forklift classes: Forklift classes T1-T20
Course participants will be trained by experienced instructors, with good and relevant training equipment. E-learning have to be conducted before the course, and then three days at the location. The course is based on module 1.1, 2.2, 3.2 and 4.2 with final examinations with theory and practice.
- 1.1 – E-learning – Work environment, responsibility and consequences
- 2.2 – Theory – Lifting and stacking carriages for goods
- 3.2 – Basic practical training
- 4.2 – In-depth practical driving training
You must be 18 years old to take the course.
- Duration: 4 days.
- Day-course: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Evening-course: at 3:00 p.m. to 9:45 p.m.
- 14 hours of theoretical and concludes with a theoretical test. Do you have reading and writing difficulties, you can take the test orally.
- 6 hours of practical training, where you learn how the truck works, use and maintenance.
- Ends with what we call «buddy driving», which is 20 hours exercise. After the practical test is passed, you get a truck driver certificate. With this you can drive a truck up to 10 tons.
- Various accidents and how to prevent it
- Practical use and maintenance of various types of forklifts
- Requirements to a forkliftdriver
- Laws and regulations
- Structure and uses of the forklift
- Included in the price: Course material and course certificate.
- Not included in the price: Accommodation, transport and lunch.
- Payment deferral
Cancellation and change of date
- Must be done trough a deregistration form.
- If you get sick, a doctor’s certificate must be presented.
- Cancellation after 3 days or no attendance requires 50% of the course fee.