Forklift course in English T1-T4
- – Learn to drive the trucks you need
- – Includes practice
- – All expenses included
- – Conducted 100% guaranteed by laws, regulations and requirements
- – Experienced instructors, good and relevant training equipment
- – You get a certificate at the end of the course and are ready to work!
Complete forkliftdriver permit including practice. The course is approved everywhere and can be used in both the store, warehouse, industrial and offshore.
The first part of the course consists of 14 hours of theoretical and concludes with a theoretical test. Do you have reading and writing difficulties, you can take the test orally.
When the theory is finished you get 6 hours of practical training, where you learn how the truck works, use and maintenance.
The course ends with what we call «buddy driving», which is 20 hours exercise. After the practical test is passed, you get a truck driver certificate. With this you can drive a truck up to 10 tons.
Admission requirements :
Must be 18 years old.
To drive a forklift in enclosed space you do not need a driver’s license class B, but to drive outside the closed area, you must in addition to a truck driver permit, have a driving license class B.
Course start :
The course is in 4 days and starts :
Daycourse : 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Eveningcourse: at 3:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Modules 1.1 2.2 3.2 and 4.2 with final examinations with theory and practice.
What you’ll learn:
– Various accidents and how to prevent it
– Practical use and maintenance of various types of forklifts
– Requirements to a forkliftdriver
– Laws and regulations
– Structure and uses of the forklift
Included in price:
Course materials and certificate.
Cancellation must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Change course date can be agreed until 3 days before the course starts.
By no show, we charge full course fee.